11-Jan-2023 , Updated on 1/11/2023 6:51:34 AM
Hyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 Comparison
Playing text to speech
If you’re in the market for a new car, then you’ve probably come across the Hyundai Venue and Mahindra XUV300. These two cars have been gaining popularity in recent years and are now among the top contenders in their respective segments. Both of these vehicles offer great value for money, with a range of features to choose from. In this blog post, we will compare the Hyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 to help you decide which one is better suited for your needs. From engine performance to fuel efficiency and more, read on to learn more about which car is best for you.
- The Hyundai Venue and Mahindra XUV have very different exterior designs. The Venue is a small SUV with a sleek, modern look. It has LED headlights and taillights, and the front and rear of the vehicle are well-proportioned. The XUV, on the other hand, is a larger SUV with a boxier shape. It has traditional headlights and taillights, and its front end is taller than its rear end.
- When it comes to choosing between the two vehicles, it ultimately comes down to personal preference. If you prefer a smaller SUV with a more contemporary look, then the Venue would be a better choice for you. However, if you prefer a larger SUV with a more traditional look, then the XUV would be the better option.
- When it comes to interior design, the Hyundai Venue definitely has the upper hand. The cabin is very well designed and looks very premium. It comes with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Mahindra XUV, on the other hand, has a very basic dashboard design with an old-school 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- The Hyundai Venue also offers more space and comfort for passengers. It has more headroom and legroom than the Mahindra XUV. The seats are also more comfortable and supportive. The Venue also has better build quality and materials used throughout the cabin feel more upmarket.
- One area where the Mahindra XUV does excel is in its boot space. It has a massive boot that can easily accommodate all your luggage. The Hyundai Venue, on the other hand, has a relatively small boot space.
When it comes to choosing a subcompact SUV, there are many factors to consider. But two of the most important factors are the specifications of the vehicle. So, how do the Hyundai Venue and Mahindra XUV stack up in terms of specs?
The Hyundai Venue is powered by a 1.6-litre petrol engine that produces 121 bhp and 151 Nm of torque. The Mahindra XUV, on the other hand, is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 140 bhp and 320 Nm of torque.
The Hyundai Venue comes with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard, while the Mahindra XUV comes with a 5-speed manual transmission. Both SUVs also offer an automatic transmission option.
In terms of dimensions, the Hyundai Venue is slightly smaller than the Mahindra XUV. The Venue measures 4,045 mm in length, 1,770 mm in width and 1,590 mm in height. The XUV measures 4,445 mm in length, 1,890 mm in width and 1,765 mm in height.
2,520 mm (Hyundai Venue)
2,700 mm (Mahindra XUV)
170mm (Hyundai Venue)
Prices for the Hyundai Venue start at Rs. 6.5 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) while prices for the Mahindra XUV300 start at Rs. 7.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Both cars are available in a variety of petrol and diesel engine options. However, the Venue's petrol engines are more powerful than the XUV300's and its diesel engines are more fuel efficient. The Venue also has a higher ground clearance than the XUV300 (170 mm vs 157 mm), making it better suited for Indian roads.
After comparing the two vehicles, it is clear that both the Hyundai Venue and Mahindra XUV300 offer a great value for their respective price ranges. While each has its own unique features, both of them have excellent powertrains, plenty of space for cargo and passengers along with an array of safety features. At the end of the day, it really comes down to your individual preferences when choosing between these two models. Whatever you decide, we hope our comparison was helpful in helping you make an informed decision.