If your firm has numerous processes, decision making, supply chain management, and expect a better working in the form of automated services, a jump from traditionally followed methods offered by ORACLE and SAP ERP, to SAP S/4 Hana might be suggested. SAP S/4 Hana is an Enterprise Resource Planning that basically simplifies the working by making it efficient and provides a basis for decision making to internal as well as external users. It standardizes Project Management Processes and provides analysis for profitability and other features in hand. It moves further steps from Sap Hana and ERP – a planning of the entire value chain is expected in this ERP.
Companies that adopted SAP S/4 Hana
1) Kellog – This company pertains to CPG and Retail and generated high revenue, Kellogs adopted SAP S/4 HANA to improve its market speed and better investment returns. It has moved from traditional ERP to to various other solutions for better working.
2) Hwashin Co. Ltd – This company pertains to the Manufacturing sector and the reason it deployed S/4 Hana is for profitability analysis and expanding the market globally. The process does improve the financial department and management arena.
3) Dohler Group – From the CPG and Retail and high revenue earner, this company has also moved towards the adoption of SAP S/4 Hana, the reason being for such adoption is to create innovative technology that helps in working faster and meeting the requirements of the partners. One of its ability to handle large tenders also proved as an important aspect for the adoption.
4) Sogo Medical – This company belongs to the Healthcare and Lifesciences sector and generated more than one million revenue (in US$). It basically adopted the system for its financial area capabilities. Day to day operational data can be taken care of in an easy manner with the help of SAP S/4 Hana.
5) Technical University of Munich – This is a mention from educational sector and it adopted the service for providing e educational facility and helping the learners to achieve a proper learning environment in times of need. This will ease the data processes and help in performance of a better work-related area.
6) Beijing GeoEnviron Engineering – Pertaining to the technology and communication sector, it wants to provide a sustainable development for prenet and future generations with the help of SAP S/4 Hana. It generatd high revenue and is geographically located in China (Asia). It increases transparency and management of the services.
The above details have shown the versatility of this ERP system to assist and support different sectors and their requirements. After dealing with the shortcomings of earlier business processes methods, SAP advanced its techniques so that it can be implemented for further analytical and operational view of the system and being better in the end result and performance. The details have been extracted from the annual reports of the company as well as the website of the SAP, for further validation of the claimant.
Exploring new ideas and inculcating changes to bring development in me as well as society. I have always been fond of education, commerce and finance and have been an active participant in national, international conferences and workshops.