Akshay Kumar is undoubtedly one of Leewood's most fit actors. They regularly practice diet and exercise for fitness and are also always aware and assertive about adopting healthy lifestyle habits.
Recently, in an Instagram live session, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar revealed his fitness to wild adventurer Bear Grylls, saying that he drinks cow urine / Gomutra every day.
Gomutra is considered very beneficial in Ayurveda. According to the Alternative Medicine System, cow urine is a natural source of many minerals and its daily intake can help the body overcome various nutrient deficiencies.
It is claimed that cow urine helps in treating leprosy, stomach ache, flatulence, and even cancer. Cow urine mixed with black pepper, curd, and ghee is used in the treatment of fever. For the treatment of anemia, cow urine, Triphala (a herbal conch), and cow's milk are mixed for treatment.
Cow urine is also considered highly beneficial in peptic ulcers, asthma, and some liver diseases. A mixture of cow urine and dhoharidra is used to treat epilepsy.
Cow urine is helpful in removing all the toxins from the body, which reduces the risk of diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure etc. Apart from this, cow urine is also used as a spray for pest control in homes and agriculture.
Many useful ingredients have been found in desi cow's cow urine, that's why Gaumutra has so many benefits. The top 10 benefits of it are listed below :
1. Urea: Urea is the main element found in the urine and protein is the end product of the juicing process. It is a powerful antiviral agent.
2. Uric acid: It is similar to urea and has powerful anti-bacterial properties. Apart from this, these cancers help in controlling the elements.
3. Minerals: Metals can be easily reabsorbed from urine in comparison to metals derived from foods. Probably more different types of metals derived from foods are present in urine. If it is left as is, then the urine becomes turbid.
This is because the enzyme which is in the urine dissolves and converts to ammonia, then the urine does not dissolve in it due to the alkaline form of the urine. That is why Basa urine looks like turbid. This does not mean that the urine is destroyed. Urine which has more ammonical disorder when applied on the skin, plays an important role in making it beautiful.
4. Urokinase: It dissolves frozen blood, aids in heart disorder and improves blood circulation.
5. Epithelium growth factor improves and regenerates damaged cells and tissue.
6. Group stimulating factor: It is effective in division and multiplication of cells.
7. Growth Hormone: This effect differs in different bio-functions like protein production, cartilage development, being a component of fat.
8. Erythropoietin: Boosts production of blood cells.
9. Gonadotropins: Boost normalizing the menstrual cycle and sperm production.
10. Kallikrein: Release of Kallidin, dilation of external veins, decrease in blood pressure.