The rainy season is going on. It is raining continuously in every part of the country, although people's work is not stopping even in this rain. People are moving out of homes for work.
Many times during the rainy season it happens that we get wet in the rain and our phone gets wet with it. Sometimes it happens that the phone accidentally falls into the water. So let's know what to do and what not to do if the smartphone gets wet in the rain ...
In the event of the phone getting wet or falling into the water, the first task is that if the phone is on, then turn it off and do not try to press any button or turn the phone on. With this, there will be no risk of a short circuit in the phone.
If you have an old phone which has the facility to remove the battery, then remove the phone battery, memory card, and SIM card from the rest. If the phone has a non-removable battery then there will be a risk of short circuit. Now dry the phone under the fan or with a hairdryer. Wipe the water seen in the phone with a clean cloth or paper napkin.
If there is no hairdryer, then place the phone in dry rice, but make sure that the rice does not run in the headphone jack. Leave the phone to dry for at least 24 hours. This is the most efficient and easiest way to dry a wet phone.
Now turn the phone out of rice and turn it on. If the phone is not turned on, then put it in charging and if there is any problem after that, then go to a mobile repair shop. Or go directly to the service center.
Apart from all these, if any memory card or earphone is on your mobile, then remove it too. By doing this, all the slots of the phone will open and they will dry easily with air.
Put your mobile and battery in raw rice for 48-72 hours. Until you sleep, keep changing the position of the phone every hour. Leave the phone in the open air to dry it. You can also dry it under the fan.
Open the phone after at least 48-72 hours. Also, wipe it well and clean the battery with a soft cloth.