Every Sportsman and Sports Lover wants to be successful and famous like our Indian Sport Stars Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, in Cricket, or the Phogat sisters, Hima Das, Mirabai Chanu, Yogeshwar Dutt, Seema Punia, Mary Kom in the recent times or Dhyan Chand, Mikha Singh in the past. They all rise up and beyond, breaking all the boundaries and shackles that the Country, the Society, and their Countrymen tie them down with. Still, they all achieved success in their life.
In reference to these successful personalities, the whole population of India is unique, having a very productive thought, and ways with their different techniques. With this unique game-plan, individual and societal behaviors, there are some sports where we actually do excel in. Here is a list where every candidate is capable of winning not only Gold Medal but also Diamond or Platinum Medal if there is one:
1. Archery: In this sporting event Women’s can do wonders. They are expert in chucking garbage bag from their balconies, without any miss and saving all the moving or non-moving vehicles. In this sporting event awards for those people who excel at aiming from moving vehicles.
2. Athletics: The daily rising cases of robbery and pick-pocketing requires a good level of athlete who can commit these activities and run as fast as he can to save his life. So, this dare-devil act definitely shows world-class training.
3. Wrestling: Mostly we all can witness and experienced a Freestyle Wrestling while mounting and alighting Buses, Trains, Metros, Malls and even at a bazaar. This makes difficult for a person to behave normally and get out of these places without doing any Wrestling stunts.
4. Swimming: Indian men are very much experienced in Breast Stroke Swimming. The over interested men let their eyes focused on any women whose dressing style is little skin showing, or men put their eyes on Foreign Visitors. Most of the men are having a bad habit of staring women’s breast as they get this opportunity at a crowded transport or place.
5. Shooting: In his gaming events especially men can do wonder. They maximally practice this fine game by spitting into potholes, lampposts, and the wall corners. After this, a little suggestion for them, that they need little more practice in shooting their piss into the pot, on trees, and boundary walls.
6. Boxing: It is a very important event that every individual has learned of while getting out of the public bus. The public buses are so jam-packed that one needs to use his or hands in a manner to make a way and move out before you left your stop.
7. Cycling: Every day we see through social media shares and experience the conditions of roads, that are filled with small and big sized potholes, some are even so big that resembles a figure of the map of India. So, the condition is that we need cycling not just to make yourself healthy and save from becoming a Diabetic Capital in the World, but also to save our lives while being on road.
8. Water Polo: In every monsoon season the maximum cities in the whole country participates in this Water Polo game, as the maximum roads a filled with water and gives a feel of river and canals.
9. Relay Race: In India, the relay race is done with the money. The money changes the hand very frequently and favors change, all in a day’s life.
10. Rowing: We all are in a ‘row’. Like, in slum areas, need to be in a row for daily water need. Likewise, we are in a row while being at a Religious Place, Policy Implementation, our own family, etc.
11. Tug-of-War: This sports event is very evident in our day to day life, like, between our demands and the supply; between our expectation and lack of deliverables; between what is and what should be; between the public and the politicians; between our rights and duties, and many more. We are playing tug-of-war with all these problems in our daily life.
12. Bike Racing: The race start after the second you took your bike or any 2-wheeler on the road. The horrible driving and over-taking have become a normal scenario on roads. The speed of the bike and reaching to the destination in no time shows everyone has participated in this bike race and god knows who deserves to win this gold medal.
While we, general India always stay a step ahead of all these things. Just wish, may the truly meritorious and zealous continue to train, perform and win; in spite of all of us.